Saturday, February 17, 2007

Welcome!


Reading blogs is one of my favorite pastimes. At a happy hour on Friday, some friends convinced me to start a blog! Here it is!

Topics will range. Get ready to read a lot about current events, music, funny things that happen at my non-funny job, Austin, cheese, wine, celebrities and syndicated TV shows from the early 90's.

Today's entry: The duck with four legs! A british duck farmer has an eight-day-old duckling that has four legs! They named him “Stumpy.” Will this ugly duckling turn into a very fast swan?

Also – Britney shaved her head? WHAT? I know she was trying to loose the baby weight, but getting rid of your hair is not the way to do it. I think she should have focused on abs.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Suz said...

I am so happy your opening post features 4-legged ducks and Britney's shaved head. I think this bodes very well for your new blog!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm so excited to be sharing my mornings with you!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger hoolia goolia said...

Wheeee! And welcome to the joy and silliness that is blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home