Monday, March 05, 2007

I’m off!

Bye team! Tomorrow I leave for NYC on business. I will be lugging 75 lb. boxes (on wheels) all around Manhattan! Yay for working with hardware engineers!

On Thursday night, I will travel to Boston by train where I will visit college-roommate Ginny! She is a travel nurse living in Boston until May. Yay for a little vacation!

I’ll try to send updates from the road … especially if something funny happens.

Pray for safe travels!

Ryan dear- I will miss you very much. I'll bring back something fun for you.

4 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Au revoir! Save travels to you. Dress warm, it looks nasty in the North East.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger hoolia goolia said...

Wheeee! Have fun in big-city-land! Come back with many tales of debauchery and decadence.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

I hope your dolly serves you well...and that you were able to pack some clothes and not ONLY press kits. As crafty as you are, I don't think you could turn those clear blue folders into snow boots.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

please come back. we may or may not be crazy when you get here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home