Friday, March 09, 2007

Frosty-Bost!




I am safe in Boston!

The press tour was a whirlwind of meetings all over Manhattan and Long Island (one even in New Jersey!), so I am sleepy. It was cold. We walked around Manhattan with the 75 lb boxes in the snow and it was like 20 degrees. I totally overpacked and my luggage proved to be burdensome for all involved.

The next tour starts in two weeks, when I’ll hit the even further northeast … Kennebunkport, Maine!

On to my vacation! Today, Gin and I walked around her part of town (South End), hit up H&M, walked through Trinity Church, honored Harriet Tubman in honor of my mother Harriet (it's her birthday) and ate dinner at the Union Oyster House (the country's longest continually operating restaurant). We ate lots of yummy seafood.

Tomorrow – the Freedom Trail!

(A citation - Ginny's friend Karen thought of the name "Frosty-Bost")

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Kennebunk! There are outlet malls ther...if you drive a bit further up the coast you could visit Freeport, home of the original Lands End (open 24 hours).

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kennebunkport is where all the Prez's hang out. You're really getting down with American History lately.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ben was crazy man...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home