Saturday, March 10, 2007

Benjamin Franklin!




Today, Ginny and I met Benjamin Franklin – see the pictures to prove it! He told us that he tours all over Texas. He even knew Central Expressway in Dallas and loop 410 in SA.

Also - I had my first cannoli in the North End (Mike’s Pastry)! And ... we visited the churches the way they were in colonial times (also, pictures to prove it). And, we visited many important graves … like Paul Revere’s grave .

I am excited to be home tomorrow. I miss Ryan. I haven't seen him in a few days! He is so sweet, funny and handsome.

I love how old Boston is!

Oh – on a separate note… on this trip, I have had four cups of coffee. I was so stressed out I broke down. I am sorry blog readers and … Lent .. and Jesus. I mean, here in Boston, they THREW TEA INTO THE OCEAN for our freedom. I mean could I have tea ... really? .. really? .. it's anti-American!?!?!?!?!

Okay, sorry - sorry I had coffee. :(

What happens in the northeast stays in the northeast ... unless you have a blog. Darn you! :)

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Is that the same Ben Franklin who "performed" at The Office bachelorett party?

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really very jealous. I absolutely love Mike's Pastry and all the North End for that matter. I miss Boston :( That being said, welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home