Wednesday, March 14, 2007

He's a transponster!

Sorry for the lag in posts. Work has been busy. I leave for the North Northeast press tour Sunday, and the Austin appointments are tomorrow. I've been busy wrapping up loose ends. Maine - here I come! Lobster!

This begs the question ... "Hilary, what do you do?"

I do PR - which is easy enough to explain: talk to reporters, prepare people to talk to reporters, decide which reporters to talk to, decide which people should talk to reporters, decide what these people should talk to the reporters about, etc.

But the real question is ... "Hilary, what do you do PR for?"

Ah yes, there is the bigger question. Luckily for you, some engineers have started a blog about my company and what we do. Here are three links if you do so inquire:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home