Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sick day

I am home from work today. I left work at 2:00 p.m. yesterday and have been home ever since. I'm pretty bored. Here is the list of what I plan to do with my day.

1. Finally e-mail Daren Butler back
2. Watch all the You Tube forwards people have sent me that I don't watch at work
3. Sleep
4. Watch NI stock updates on my iGoogle like a hawk
5. Sleep
6. Scour the internet for a picture of Sam Alexis Woods (who I predict will be the most beautiful baby in the entire world)
7. Fall asleep watching The View

8 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

Hugh Grant is on Ellen! Nice!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why are you home from work? R u sick?

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...dreaming of the day I can kiss you again, sicko :)

Ryan

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

Oh my gosh, their baby is going to be THE most beautiful child in the world. I can't wait to see pictures. I don't know who I think is hotter, Tiger or Elin.
Hil, I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know who Daren Butler is, but I bet he's going to be surprised when he googles himself :)

Also, I'm slowly falling in love with iGoogle. I've never been so fond of a homepage.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

Weslie - I am also in a love affair with my iGoogle. I link to my del.icio.us on my homepage bringing everything to my fingertips. Waaahaaahaha

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

More news from watching live (not TiVoed) television including commercials all day: I am breaking up with my boyfriend, Jimmy Fallon. I didn't know he was a HUMMER spokesperson. I can not stand for that! Good bye, Jimmy!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're a strong woman Hil. Facing sickness and a break-up in the same day, amazing. Also, there is no excuse EVER for driving a hummer. Or even talking about driving a hummer.

I hope you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home