Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Slow times!

I apologize for the lack in posts. NOTHING interesting has been happening in my life, thus the lack of blog content.

With this down time in my life, I did have a self-realization. I now know why I am so busy all the time. Turns out I can’t be trusted with free time.

Example:

Wednesday night, Ryan had class and I realized I had nothing to do. Nothing. No plans. No work that needed to be done. I got home and looked around the house waiting for something to call out to me.

That evening, I ended up watching four “Super Sweet 16” episodes, eating a bag of chips and drinking a beer. Man, did I feel disgusting (physically, gastrointestinally and emotionally – those kids are brats!).

I can not be trusted alone with free time.

Things are about to pick up though. Our annual user conference is around the corner, so work hours will increase. I also picked up more work at church – I’m going to edit some web content.

In related news: Mike and Amanda started a blog! The weblog is entitled “A&M Livin’”. This title funny because Mike is a big UT fan. So if you are interested in the life of these crazy kids – log on!

Soon to come: Ryan and I went to a costume party on Saturday. I am waiting to gather all the pictures to post about the party - but get ready - the pics should be FUNNY.

6 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. What am I going to do with you?

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Amanda and Mike said...

Thanks for the shout out Hilary and husbanks! Ya'll are the best!

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Sweet Sixteen!! Worse than Laguna!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

Anonymous ... are you Ginny?

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Have you had the opportunity to watch "Engaged & Underage" yet?

It is awesomely bad.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

Engaged and underage might be ... no it is ... my favorite reality show. Oxygen canceled e-love - that was the best reality show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home