Monday, July 02, 2007

New Job!

Today’s post is in honor of Ellie! She got a new job, and today is her last day at her current job.
Ellie is in the “marketing for properties” business (sorry I don’t know the technical term) and is movin’ up the corporate ladder by taking a position as a marketing manager. Ellie already has a full schedule for her week off!

1. paint the office
2. go to the gym (We hear “Summer Slimdown” has begun!)
3. watch some daytime TV
4. work in the yard
5. "etc."

Congrats on your new job, Ellie!

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Ellie. I hope you can resist the lure of “My Super Sweet 16” so that you can knock out all the stuff on your to-do list.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

Who has two thumbs and has been the laziest person in Louisville?
THIS GIRL! Day 3 and although I have done a spin and yoga class, the only task of redeeming value I've done is grocery shopping yard work. I'm making a change today, though. Doing some laundry, going to clean the house...I'm going to seize today (and hopefully tomorrow and the weekend!)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home