Thursday, August 16, 2007

Amanda Huginkiss!

In honor of summer's end, I am going to provide a Hil Street Prank Video ™ Series. Port-o-prank kicked it off yesterday, so we continue today with a compilation video of various Simpson characters prank calling Moe’s Tavern.



While we are talking about the Simpsons, I’ll go ahead and provide a Hil Street movie review. Ryan and I saw the Simpson’s Movie at the Alamo Draft house during one of their feasts. The Alamo feasts feature theme dinners during movies. We had: Duff beer, chili, three eyed fish (nuclear plant), lobster soup, a pork chop and a BIG donut at the end. Yum. The movie was great too – I laughed – A LOT. High recommendation from Hil Street.

Back to the Hil Street Prank Video ™ Series. Trust me – this Hil Street Prank Video ™ Series ends with a with a video of an amazingly-well orchestrated office prank from my friend, Courtney. You won’t want to miss it. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home