Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The "Hil Street Web Favorites" Series Continues!

Have I lost you, dear blog reader? I apologize for my hiatus. I return now with a “BANG!” to present to you my 100th post! For my 100th post, I will appropriately review Blogger.

Push button publishing allows anyone, ANYONE to be a blog journalist. I didn’t even have to get ordained over the internet. With this freedom, my opinions, disappointments, political views, buffet commentary and images are available to anyone who finds my URL. I can use this for evil or for good.

I have many friends who are also blog journalists. This is not a lucrative endeavor – but you won’t go in the debt because blogger is free. I am paid by the satisfaction of receiving your comments.

I should be back online now. We’ll start to plan for the ’08 user conference sometime in late August I am sure. But, I have at least a week of down time.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 posts!?!

My, how time flys. It seems only yesterday the Hil Street Journal was learning to walk, and now she is turning 100.

Congrats.

-Husbanks

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Hil! A mileston indeed! I wish you many more vats of mashed potatoes and pasta bars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home