Thursday, March 15, 2007

And one, and two ... feel the burn! Keep it up!

Tomorrow is my good friend Amanda’s last day here at work. If you recall from my entry on her wedding anniversary, she enjoys being fit. She will be working as a personal trainer!

This picture is not of Amanda, but it is a picture of some people who are excited about fitness and fun in the sun.

Amanda, you will be missed. You are talented in many ways, and I am thrilled that you are going to use your hobbies and talents to make a living. That is a dream!

Since you have given me many gifts for my cubicle (African mask, hand-painted sake pitcher, etc) I will always think of you at work.

Don’t be a stranger! Since we are neighbors, I will find you if I need “Amanda time.” You can run, you can hide, but you can’t escape my love.

4 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Enrigque!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Suz said...

oops...Enrique! I'm a bad speller.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

awwww...i love you amanda

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

And ... to commemorate you, your cubicle will be names the "Amanda Trimborn Memorial Cubicle."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home