Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

Today, I'd like to honor the administrative professionals in my life:

Ellie, who says "It's a pleasure to assist in professionally administrating the office," is a marketing and administrative assistant in Loouisville.

Katie works in Dallas and she loves the ladies she works with! She says everyone is very encouraging.

Alicia and Brigid work here! They are fantastic. Alicia makes me laugh with stories of her two-year-old, and Brigid calls me “Doll Button.” (Every girl needs to be endeared every once in a while.)

Thanks to "The Office," administrative professionals are more glamorous than ever before. America's Sweetheart, Pam, is an Administrative Professional!

Today – you are honored! Have a great day! Get a pedicure! Have a glass of wine!

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Hilary!! People like you make it a fun day. :-) I must say that Pam has been an influence and a guiding light in the world of administrative assisting. I think I am going to take you up on the glass of wine idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home