Thursday, May 10, 2007

Big Fish Retires!

Fish brought down by "the man."

Fish enjoying his life in Paradise, Jamaica


Today, my office pet, Beta 1.0 is retiring from his busy coroprate life. Beta has lived (literally) in his office day and night. Now is retired! He exercised his stock options to move to Paradise! Look at how free and lovely he swims! It's glorious!

Today we are having a retirement party for Beta 1.0 complete with goldfish crackers!
(I've had Beta 1.0 for one year and five months! My co-worker, Tiffany, gave him to me as a secret Santa gift back in December 2005. He is a healthy and happy fish.)

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How impressive. Beta 1.0 must have made several smart investment choices in his 401k. Well done Beta!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Suz said...

When I read the title I thought that Beta 1.0 had retired to the big beta-fish cubicle in the sky. Glad to see he's upgraded his tank here on Earth! Can he pass along some early retirement tips?

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you have a blog about your fish (which I did enjoy) but no blog about Nurses' Week?! I'll speak for your mom on this one and say WE are disappointed.

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! That says anonymous! It's me - Gin!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

Gin - I knew it was you by the comment! Sorry to forget nurses week - thanks for reminding me!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Deirdre Walsh said...

i miss beta -- oh and you too. maybe next time you go on vacation, he can stay with me in building c.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home