Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Blogosphere helps the Austin Uptown Buffet Club!

The Austin Uptown Buffet Club (UBC) will begin on Friday, May 11! Ryan even made a logo for our club using the best HR design software … Microsoft Excel. I can not figure out how to upload an excel document on to blogger, so if you know how please help. I want to share the logo with the world!

The buffet choice is still in question but the date has been set. We wanted to go to Pancho’s, but this Mexican Buffet’s website had no listing for the ATX. So I googled “Austin” and “Pancho’s” and found a local blogger lamenting Pancho’s Austin closing. Neat that I found this information by posting comments blogger-y-blogger.

So it may be Golden Corral. It may be the Chinese Buffet Palace. Mike says the only suggestion that is out-of-bounds is Super Buffet until our digestive systems are trained with a rigorous regimen of more buffet work.

I’m going to gain about 15 pounds because I don’t trust buffet produce. If it’s not some sort of carbohydrate covered in cheese or grease … I probably won’t eat it. Unless it’s soft serve.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

My how this logo-thing has snowballed. I had only intended for it to be a draft; now the entire blogosphere knows of my design inadequacies.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Suz said...

copy/"paste special" as some type of picture (you will have a variety to choose from). If you have multiple components you will have to hit shift while selecting THEN copy to get them all together into a single pic... prefereably into word or powerpoint.

at that point you can either right click/save the pic as like a jpeg or something.

alternatively in excel hit "ctrl"+"PrntScrn" to take a picture of the whole kit and kaboodle and paste as pic/ trim sides.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home