Thursday, May 03, 2007

Can Babies Spell Entrepreneurship?


Creative Baby Gifts! Baby Clothes! A baby boutique you can visit in the comfort of your own home!

If you are a woman with whom I have exchanged e-mails in the past four months, you know that my good friend, Sarah, has launched her own business!

Two Blue Peas (twobluepeas.com) offers designer baby duds and gifts via a hip, easy-to-use website.

A baby boutique you can visit without getting in your car! No carbon emissions! (I think there may be a “green” story here … the press will love it …)

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Will someone please have a baby so I can buy them cool things like fashionable bibs, cute booties, hip diaper bags? I love this stuff!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've already placed two orders, I LOVE their stuff. Maybe I can dress Roxie in some of it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home