Saturday, May 19, 2007

College Roommate Birthdays!


This week, two of my college roommates had birthdays! Katie (Thurs.) and Becky (Sat.) turned 26 this week.

Picture identification: I lived with these ladies all throughout college. I'm on the left, Ginny (an appreciated nurse in a previous posting) is second to left and is not celebrtating a birthday. Becky is holding her son, and Katie is in the pink.

I have celebrated many birthdays with these ladies! We celebrated their 19th birthdays when Becky was my potluck roommate in the dorm and Katie was our future roommate that knew Ginny (but I didn't know her last name). We celebrated 20 and 21 (woo!) together. The 22nd birthday was rough because that was the week we all moved out of 22D. Katie and I bawled like itty-bitty babies.

Ladies - as the wize Gerfers taught me, 26 is a good age. Old enough to know who you are, but young enough to still be young.
Here's to you, birthday girls! I miss you and love you!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger KW said...

So I am just now catching up on all your postings, with the weird Cat Lady, Phillipino Thriller (which we know I have an affection for - Thriller, not Phillipinos) and the College Roommate Birthdays! I had so much fun with you ladies, I miss 22D and I miss celebrating birthdays with you girls! That 22nd one WAS super hard, but the worst was us being the only 2 left and watching you drive away while both of us were bawling. Come back to Dallas soon Hil, we'll rope Gin in and have another reunion (I think it's time :) Love you, and love your blog!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hintergrundbilder

fwxw n ! cw 63

 

Post a Comment

<< Home