Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Walking to work .... working to walk!

It happened to the best of us. When we left college and found ourselves sitting at a desk all day, we gained weight. The hot, thin blonde on my drivers license (pic taken in '03) does not resemble me at all. I have been denied alcohol due to this discrepency!

The Mayo Clinic came up with this solution in 2005 - The Treadmill Desk.

I would gladly ditch the heels, wear my Old Navy yoga pants to work and walk while I write pitches and talk to editors. It would be lovely! I wonder if the Mayo Clinic sells their items on Amazon.
Thanks for sending, Morgan!


2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Wow. I don't think I could type and walk at the same time. Worker's Comp, here I come...or there I fall, at least.

Ryan

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

if we can just conquer the sweat factor...this may work. gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home