Monday, July 02, 2007

Controversal Blog Post!

I can't complain about the rain. I just can't do it.

We've had rain for two weeks straight and I love it. I'm sitting here, listening to the heavy rain while Ryan plays guitar (and whistles) and I just feel cozy. I mean ... they might cancel the Austin 4th of July fireworks show and I DON'T CARE!

I know my Seattle friends are reading this and thinking, "Rain? I'll give you rain ... and a knuckle sandwich!" (what up, Al!)

Hear me out, PNW ladies. Here is the truth: All I see down here is the hot sun from mid-June through Thanksgiving (sometimes even Christmas). No wind, no chill, no clouds ... just the clear sky so bright you can't look up as the UV rays beat down on your young flesh choking choking you with 110 degree temperatures as the burn-ban-worthy-dry-grass causes your parking lot at work to spontaineously burst into flames near your car. This rainy season is a welcome change. Our grass is not brown ... but green!

(DISCLAIMER: I am sorry about Summer Flood ‘07 and I am sorry about Steph's flight problems.)

Other than that ... bring on the rain!

5 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Sammers said...

I wanted to leave a comment about the rain and such, but I can't - my mind keeps drifting back to the photos of you guys in costume.

Man, that's hilarious.



Sam

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Amanda and Mike said...

Hilary - how can you say that after the fireworks extraveganza was cancelled - also, your grass was green last year and would have been the year before had Ryan gotten to it early enough - that man knows his gardening - we at A&M should know considering our agg roots...

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife is only happy when it rains.

Now I, now you know I wish it would rain down, down on me.

Blame it on the rain. Yeah. Yeah.

A hard rain's gonna fall.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Contrary to popular belief, it does't rain ALL the time in Seattle. We're ranked 44th for most rainfall a year. Houston gets 8 inches more rain than Seattle a year. This week is supposed to be 80 all week, it's beautiful!

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In using this method, you can actually decide you might like to patronize a counselor would you delicate sizegenetics, therapeutic sizegenetics, a treadmill masters in erotic gay sizegenetics. Numerous practitioners are happy to combine these strategies. Case one for this excellent achievements that may perhaps be should you use the web to locate an appropriate service company regarding man sizegenetics.Here is a considerably better way than looking into phone books or some times newspapers advertisements. It's so much easier in an attempt to be able for you to help individualize the knowledge any time you go with a blog.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home