Thursday, August 23, 2007

WOAH – Ellie is hot!


I got home from work late the other night, and my husband informs me that my best friend, Ellie, looks just like a girl from the show, “Girls next door.”

Just what a wife wants to hear when she gets home from work.

Anyway, this morning, Ryan showed me the described playmate. It was Holly – who I think is Hugh Hefner’s girlfriend. Last time I checked, Ellie had short brown hair, but whatever, those are silly details.
So here’s to you, Ellie – you are HOT!

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think this angle reveals the true likeness. I object.

Ryan

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
That made my day...my miserable, long day. Hour 8 and I am still sitting in Midway airport in Chicago, waiting to get back home. I could've driven there and back to Chicago in this time.
So thank you for the chuckle and the flattery, Marchbanks'. :-) It really cheers me up!!!
Ellie/Holly

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I need a closer inspection of Hol...er...Ellie....er...the hot ass blonde in the picture that's not quite nearly as hot as my wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home