Monday, September 03, 2007

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

We have an announcement!

We made this decision because we have love to share. We made this decision because we are ready.

Maybe we are not ready, but I turn 27 today and I might be going through a mid-20s crisis. And I know Mercedes isn't ready.

We bought a puppy! ... had you going, didn't I? He is six weeks old - we pick him up in two weeks (after our vacation). He is a red and white border collie. We are naming him Hollis.

Oh, Hollis! How long have I waited for you! Mercedes is going to die. I don't mean literally ... maybe I do ... Hopefully we all can just get along.

6 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Congrats!!!
I thought you might be referring to your new iPod:)

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY. HAPPY. BIRTHDAY. HOORAY FOR BIRTHDAYS. HOORAY FOR PUPPIES. HOORAY!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :-)

Ellie

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Happy Birthday Hilary! Here's to the best week of the year:)

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you had a great birthday! And congrats on the puppy!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY FOR PUPPIES!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home