Monday, September 24, 2007

Lil’ Tooth!

Went to the dentist today because I have a toothache. Turns out one of my back teeth is cracked so I have to get a crown. The cracked tooth is very small so they informed me that a porcelain crown would not be wise because it would probably crack as well.

I have to get a gold crown.

Wuz up! I gots a Grill! I finally have street cred!

I ran into Amanda after the dentist as I was cruzin’ on the street. She was rollin’ in her new Camry – it’s fly! When we stopped at a stop sign, she offered to get me some dollar sign charms for Lil’ tooth. I couldn’t stop cussing and referring to my friends as "those fly bit&$#*s." It was unlike me …

Lil’ tooth!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Amanda and Mike said...

Your tooth is too lil' for porcelain! Getcha some gold girl!

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Mine are "tooth colored". :-( I need to go to your dentist.

ellie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home