Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Pos-Men for 30 ROCK!


By the Hammer of Thor! Thursday, October 4 is here!
The show that brought you jokes like "Leave to the Cleve," “Crazy Sevens,” “Albuquerque Freak Out,” “Avian Bone Syndrome,” “Muffin Top,” "Moon-Vest," and “Dr. Spaceman” premieres its second season - tonight!

I really think 30 ROCK is the funniest show I have encountered. Tina Fey – you are a genius! I see why my husband lusts over you! It is justified!

I hear rumors that Grey’s wasn’t good last week, so maybe tonight is the night you give 30 ROCK a try? Seinfeld is guest starring!

To celebrate the arrival of season two, we are going to Deirdre’s. A wise choice, because she shares in the admiration!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now do the worm!" "You! Act like a crab." "Now worm, fight the crab."

Classic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home