Friday, March 23, 2007

It's Over!




Hello friends.

Hope all is well. I apologize for my absence from the blogosphere. By business trip to the northeast was lovely (see the B&B in Kennebunkport), but I am ready to have my life back!
Things I can do again now that the Press Tour planning and execution is complete:
1. Post Blog Entries
2. Drink Coffee (geez, people - get off my back! Yes, I started drinking coffee again before Easter. I am sorry. What are you, the Lenten Task Force?)
3. See Ryan
4. Eat Mexican Food
5. Watch television
6. Stamp, stamp, stamp it up
7. Finish The Fountainhead

5 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Deirdre Walsh said...

Glad you're home, Marchbanks! Mojo Fish! Mojo Fish!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

I hoped maybe that would be Ellie's house.

To Ellie: hi, we don't know eachother, but I hear you have a fabulous house awaiting you (even if Hilary did choose to post a photo of some Inn rather that your new place)! Congrats!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Wow #3. That hurts.

Ryan

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Suz said...

wow...I've know Ellie since college and I didn't even know she found a house. I feel left out of the loop.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Call me this week, Marchbanks! I'm glad you are back from your travels!

Morgan: Hi!! Unfortunately, my house isn't quite that glamourous. If it were, I'd have to quit working and sit on the front veranda sipping long island ice teas and fanning myself in a white rocking chair. But that picture is my goal for maybe a 3rd or 4th home. I bet I could find one, though, in Kentucky. Knock on the door, ask the owners if they'd mind if I borrowed their porch to live out a fantasy of getting drunk at 2:00 in the afternoon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home