Friday, October 05, 2007

Small World!

Last night, we hung out with Deirdre and her friend, Emilie while watching 30 ROCK. Ryan and Emilie started the college name game. Ryan asked if Emilie knew a friend of his that went to Trinity University, so Emilie asked us if we knew someone she went to high school with that went to Baylor ... etc ... you know how the college name game works.

Then, Emilie asked ... "do you know Ginny O'Quinn?"

Stacie and I were BFF with Ginny O'Quinn freshman year. I dearly love Ginny O'Quinn, but Stacie and I both lost contact with her. So did Emilie.

Deirdre started a "Are YOU Ginny O'Quinn" face book profile. We will find you Ginny O'Quinn!

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Ginny O'Quinn is going to be freaked out when she vanity googles herself!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

I know - I tried to search engine optimize my post as much as possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home