Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I love Easter! Today, we went to church and watched a lot of golf. I took a two hour nap on the couch while the Masters commenced. It was a very restful Easter.

This next week is going to be busy! My in-laws are coming into town Friday evening, so I have to figure out a weekend of elaborate meals. Why? Because that's what in-laws want ... they want to know that their son is well fed with nutritous home-cooked meals from their daughter-in-law who works two jobs. (shhhhh - don't tell them I don't cook everyday. I can't cook everyday, I'm not God. Or a cocaine addict.)

The weather here is cold. We were a little worried that Gene the Tree wouldn't make it - but he is doing OK. :)

I'll have more interesting posts later on this week ... the posts will be "theme related" not "Hil's life related."

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Check out Weslie's delicious (food category) if you need any recipes...she's got a ton o' links!

Have a good theme week! My parents arrive tonight so I'm figuring out a week of restaurants for them to take me too :) YUM!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Question, Hilary:
How was Sunday School??

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

Since the adults didn't have Sunday School (Easter), the kids combined into one big classroom and I didn't have to teach. I'll have updates next week when I have to teach :)))

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

So no 'Crucifixion' lesson for you? Are you breathing a sigh of relief? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home