Friday, March 30, 2007

Hil Chill Pill!


So … there was a tornado on the highway that takes you from Austin to Fredericksburg. We did not go camping or wine-ing. Well, I was whin-ing, just not drinking wine.

So, instead of going out on the road, I had an entire free day. Entire free day. Those of you who know me well know that I have two jobs and important family matters up in The OKC. So … I rarely have free day.

The first few hours of the free day were AWESOME. I worked out, watched Ellen, watched Juvies, watched a “Sweet 16,” watched Angelina’s “E! True Hollywood Story,” hit up Sephora and went to see a movie. Life was blissful!

After cooking dinner I got cabin fever. I mean … I was going crazy. It was like a sugar crash x400. I was rolling around, bored to tears. Ryan was a little annoyed at my whining. My cat actually rolled her eyes at my dramatic boredom.

Maybe there is too much of a good thing. Even free time needs to be taken in moderation.
The weather is OK now. Hopefully tomorrow’s tornadic activity will remain at bay so our road trip can happen. :)

Happy Weekend Everyone!

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

Did you get anything new and fun at Sephora??

I hope the rest of your weekend is good -- and that you don't have to build an ark to get around!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Oh no!
Hope the weather cleared up so you could get on the road...Happy (wine) Trails!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home