Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Save the Campsite, Save the World!

So, Ryan called to reserve a campsite. March is the busiest month for camping in Central Texas, so he could only reserve a primitive campsite, 1-3 miles from our car.

Good thing I have earned my white feather.

WHO ARE WE KIDDING? My cover will be blown! Ryan’s going to hand me two sticks and ask me to make fire. I can’t do that.

Maybe if I found my original white feather, I could channel the power like Hiro does with the sword. I wonder what Issac Mendez would paint about our camping trip ...

Editors note: we haven't watched last night's Hereos episode yet so please don't share any details. Thanks! :)

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

Your posts are making my day better, Hil!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Was Heros new last night? I didn't know! I was stuck at work late canceling my credit cards since my office was robbed.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Suz said...

I checked NBC.com and Heroes isn't new until April 23...whew. Although Hereos sounds like a tasty treak I could enjoy during the show. Can you dunk them in milk? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home