Monday, March 26, 2007

A whirlwind of emotion!

Today, my friend, Weslie, shared a video of a CUTE polar bear cub named Knut. She shared the video with a group of friends to make us smile.

I will give you a moment to watch the video, but please come back to the blog.

OK, so after I watch the video, a co-worker, Trish, shares this news story with me.

Animal rights activists want to kill Knut? What? How did I miss this news? I was ready to go on a rampage!

Then I read other news stories. The zoo won’t kill him. The bear is safe.

Whew! Happy Monday.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger hoolia goolia said...

Okay, now Sam and I can't stop singing "KNUT KNUT" over and over again.

Death by cute polar bears, gahhhhhh...

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know! I was OUTRAGED. Look at how cute that little guy is. How can you claim to be an animal rights activist and want to euthanize Knut?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home