Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's Moving Day!

Today, I am moving cubicles. The Amanda Memorial Cubicle was too bare for me to handle, so I am moving to her desk. I will be sitting roughly six feet southeast from my previous desk.

It's a whole different world over here! There is a little more natural light and a lot more people.

I put a sign on my barren cube stating that I have entered the witness protection program. Looks like I won't get any work assignments for a while! Sephora.com, here I come!

In camping news: It's going to rain Friday, so there will be no camping. Now Ryan can't call my bluff ... let the trash talking commence! "What's up, Ryan? Can't handle a little rain? I could camp in a hail storm with my white feather!"

8 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Couldn't Ryan use his golf rain gear to protect him while camping?

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

Happy Cube Moving!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

New cube! We miss you, Amanda :( Maybe the bright light over the cube will shine some new light on test and measurement. Or stamping. OR give you a huge need to have junk food for lunch? I would like to be involved in any or all of these.

Thanks for my apple, Ryan. I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of its crisp, organic goodness.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

this is morgan. what in the world is that name i am posting under?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

i am back

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger morgan said...

ok now i am really back. that was weird

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Amanda and Mike said...

I'm glad to see that my old cube has been left in good hands. I might have to stop by to see what you have done with the place. How does Beta 1.0 like it?

-amanda

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger hoolia goolia said...

Ohnoes! I was all excited to hear about camping adventures!

Well, you are both still welcome to drink beer and cheer on rollergirls with me ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home