Friday, April 06, 2007

My name is Liz and I’m not an alcoholic!

Well done, NBC. Last night’s The Office was great and 30 ROCK was awesome as well. Did you notice both shows made references to men wearing women's clothes? Clever!

“Dream Jackson?” Hilarious! I may have to watch those again tonight!

It’s Good Friday! This is the day Christians remember the crucifixion. Not sure what’s so good about that. I do like the music though. Lots of minor chords and as for hymns … a few favorites. (Stacie – we’re going to sing ‘O Sacred Head Now Wounded’ tonight!)

I’m in my choir uniform at work today since I have to get straight to the service – white button down shirt, black pants, black shoes. As I left the house Ryan asked me what the specials were. Yes, yes. I am dressed as a waiter.

Have a Blessed Good Friday!

4 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Suz said...

I'll be at the noon mass for Good Friday on station...convenient for me and doesn't require any special outfits!

Did you catch the Heroes reference from Dwight last night??? Yay Hiro!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

30 ROCK made a Heroes joke too! Ah, the synergy!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Oh I missed that!!! I watched most of 30 Rock but missed a little bit putting laundry in:( Darn you, chores!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Suz said...

More synergy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=excBsIv_3xI


Can I post links here...well, I'll try!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home